Kita adalah Air, Rumah kita Air Terjun.

Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Being Haunted

She never talk even always walk beside me,
when anything goes wrong she just shake her head
and knocking my mind with her smile..
I agree that she's beauty, haunting me and always.

Slippering my step if she get nothing to answer but doesn't respect on my wheel.
I won't pull it down, Event it is Not A Distances that I Admire.
I lingering in the door way to tell the story.
In my feel the people's is fly away,

and inside I just can watch my proper chaos in this reality.
Something always wait everyone to bright again.
And once again I feel these peoples are fly away.
No more snoozing, no more poetry, this the ended???

See what happen next...

Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Tags :

Related : Being Haunted

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Aku hanya manusia biasa, beri kata-kata bukan jura..