Kita adalah Air, Rumah kita Air Terjun.

Saturday, September 27, 2008

September Dreams

I use to be sit down here
Now, after 7 years I come
Ask the moon and grab the chair
Are you ain't miss me anymore

Feel the chalk that drawing up my heart
Going blue, when I remember you're not here
Hope I could make any duplicate of you here
Everytime I wanna see you going home

This September dreams,
Sending me unto near you anywhere you are
Even you lying down beside Him

This September dreams,
Make me realize that I need you to be here
Everytime I see her lying beside me

We both knows this feel is so wrong
We both knows, we're not going back

I try to stand and facing all this step
Forget the past that cannot be forgiven
All that we can do is just hear all the music
So we can forget this September Dream's

Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Tags :

Related : September Dreams

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Aku hanya manusia biasa, beri kata-kata bukan jura..