Kita adalah Air, Rumah kita Air Terjun.

Friday, September 26, 2008

Look in the mirror






See this face growing old
that bow under eyes like a socket
The shadow growing up
laughing me like a shit

Seem to me it is a punishment
I do leave you slowly in that deeply heart
Everytime I wake from this bed
I never remember you again

Those beautiful words have been close this eye
This current heart no more belong
I just can't leave guilty
Will you gave me apology

Again, you laughing at me
I staring you and you staring at me
This is look like a poker game
But I'm not good enough to play it

I'm scared to loose.... And I'm sure you do
(this is for you my sister "sovie")

Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Tags :

Related : Look in the mirror

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Aku hanya manusia biasa, beri kata-kata bukan jura..